Re: [Tinycc-devel] Static variables (grischka5)

From: Harri Haataja
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Static variables (grischka5)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 09:23:16 +0300

On 03/05/07, David A. Wheeler <address@hidden> wrote:
Dave Dodge:
>   typedef void (*voidfunc_T)(void);
>   voidfunc_T static_stub1(voidfunc_T p) ...

> > (How does anyone survive lisp?)
> Lisp is much easier because it doesn't have things like left and right
> precedence to deal with.

Lisp has no precedence to override, and a single direction to parse.
Eons ago I wrote a lot of (Common Lisp) code, so parentheses don't scare me :-).

Of course parentheses are fully invisible to the programmer with the right
indentation and an informed editor. (I wouldn't want to read it either if I had
to think about them.)

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right