Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implementation of ISO C99 <iso646.h>

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implementation of ISO C99 <iso646.h>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:50:49 -0400

On Friday 04 May 2007 10:55 pm, David A. Wheeler wrote:
> Here's another tcc "patch"; this one implements <iso646.h>.  It's not REALLY
in patch format, it's actually the entire file.  Just drop this file into the
include/ subdirectory, and now you meet this C99 requirement.  Obviously you
need this header to compile programs that #include <iso646.h>.

> Here's a patch comment:
> Implementation of <iso646.h> for tcc
> This implements <iso646.h> as required by Normative Addendum 1 (an addition
to the C Standard ratified in 1995) and the ISO C99 spec section 7.9.  The
file doesn't include any copyright information because it's essentially
uncopyrightable (its contents are essentially forced by the specification and
usual C conventions).  By David A. Wheeler.

> --- David A. Wheeler

The attachment is 0 bytes for me.  Was this intentional?

Rob