[Tinycc-devel] re: Landley's site is down (temporarily I presume)

From: Rob Landley
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] re: Landley's site is down (temporarily I presume)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 00:25:41 -0400

> FYI, Rob Landley's site is down. It looks like an accidental
> misconfiguration, so hopefully it'll be back up soon. I've already left a
> message with Eric Raymond, asking him to fix the configuration.
>
> --- David A. Wheeler

Yeah, Eric upgraded grelber (the machine in the basement that, among other
things, my domain is parked on), swapping in new hardware running Ubuntu.

It did not go well.  (Let's just say that system administration isn't his
strong point, and I'm over 1000 miles away right now.  Also, the
configurations of both postfix and apache are nontrivial in a way that makes
me want to hit somebody with a brick.)

Among other things, any email sent to me today got bounced with "no such
user", which may have unsubscribed me from some lists.  Possibly this one,
I'll have to see what comes through.

It's back up now, with a few more commits.  I'm behind, of course. :)

Rob