Re: [Tinycc-devel] Eliminate bogus warnings

From: Philippe Ribet
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Eliminate bogus warnings
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:27:59 +0200

David A. Wheeler wrote:

Here's a patch that makes a vast number of bogus warnings compilation go away
when tcc is compiled by gcc.  There are currently so many warnings that you
can't notice when an important one gets added.

I think it's a good idea to have no warning. It helps discovering new problems and it make the project look much more serious.

Good!

--
Philippe Ribet

                        The README file said
             "Requires Windows 95, NT 4.0, or better."
                   So... I installed it on Linux!