Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC compile error

From: Conrado Miranda
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC compile error
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:50:19 -0300

>On 5/11/07, Rob Landley <address@hidden> wrote:
>On Thursday 10 May 2007 3:06 pm, Conrado Miranda wrote:
>> It worked now with that link.

>Um, are you saying that reverting to an older version fixed the problem, or
>are you saying that you weren't using the current version to begin with?  (I
>want to know if there's something for me to fix.)

The tcc I downloaded from http://landley.net/hg/tinycc?ca=8fa1af332910;type=gz didn't work (that was the first one I tried). Then you told me to download this version (http://landley.net/hg/tinycc?cs=7b0992df204d) and it worked very well, after I did some patching that I found on the list (somebody solved this problem... ty for that person too :D).
I don't know which one of this is the last version, but I think it's the first one, as I found it in an e-mail of the list.

It isn't solved in that last version you gave me, but the bug was posted on the list and is already solved, not within tcc, but manually. This is the link to the e-mail http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00675.html (and you have answered that one too). I found that the person that wrote the e-mail also had the same problem I did, but I didn't searched before =// I'll try the last version ( http://landley.net/code/tinycc/tinycc-snapshot.tbz) as I get home and tell you what's wrong (if anything is xD).