[Tinycc-devel] Can't generate statically linked files

From: Anton
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Can't generate statically linked files
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:54:12 +0400

Hi all!

   Sorry for asking this dumb question, shame on me for being
   unable to reslove it by myself...

   The problem is that
                I can't make a statically linked executable.

   I launch tcc with these parameters:

     tcc.exe -Le:\tcc1\lib -Ie:\tcc1\include ar1.c -o 2.exe

   and it works OK. But once I add the -static option, I get:

     tcc: undefined symbol 'realloc'
     tcc: undefined symbol 'printf'

   etc. No idea what it wants, becasue I have gine  the  path
   to the libraries.

   Also, the former call works ok with the -run  option,  and
   with the -g option. But, when using  both,  it  says  that
   debug mode is not supported under Windows. So, seeing  the
   -run option, it does some extra stuff. What is it?

Thanks in advance,
Anton