[Tinycc-devel] The -run option

From: Anton
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] The -run option
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:25:44 +0400

Hello,

   Now, another problem.

   When debugging a program I found that it  worked  OK  when
   started with -run option, and crashed when I  launched  it
   manually after compilation.

   Several little changes concerning work with  pointers  and
   dynamical allocation made it work when starting  manually,
   but (!) it stopped working with the -run option!

   So, the question is: What is the difference between  using
                        the  -run  key  and  launching    the
                        program manually?

Thanks in advance,
Anton