Re: [Tinycc-devel] How TCC handlse the scope

From: Anton
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How TCC handlse the scope
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 02:49:06 +0400

David A. Wheeler:
     A unit's functions are NOT really  exported,  because  in  C
     compiling and linking  are  separate  steps  (with  separate
     rules).

   OK. So, it's a question of the unification  of  interfaces
   (funtion protitypes) rather than import...

  ...If you want a function definition made in file "a.c" to be
     invisible to  code  written  in  other  files,  declare  the
     function as "static".

   Thank you, I already had got that after Bernhard's reply.

  ...Anton: Feel free to volunteer!

   Huh! I guess I have to improve my C first...

Thank you very much,
Anton