[Tinycc-devel] About the fuction gexpr ...

From: Jack Shang
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] About the fuction gexpr ...
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 11:48:44 +0800

Is anyone can tell me how does function gexpr works? the process of gexpr is too obscure to understand for me. so any suggestion or help will be appreciated. thanks!

and, is there someone willing to share her/his experience in analysis of TCC? I think it is more important to let more people to understand the inside of TCC. but the relevant documents of TCC is so scarce...

Regards!
/Jack Shang

Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!