[Tinycc-devel] cygwin build

From: Gregg Reynolds
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] cygwin build
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:28:56 -0500

Well, that was a lot easier than I expected.  It'll be a while before
I get a decent Makefile built, but it took about 20 minutes to get it
to build on cygwin.  Three problems:

  *  __malloc_hooks isn't supported by cygwin, which uses the redhat
newlib (http://sourceware.org/newlib/) instead of glibc.  Fix: add
__CYGWIN__ to the list of platforms that don't do __malloc_hooks in
bcheck.c

  * tcc.h includes sys/ucontext.h, which is unsupported in newlib.
But it looks like it isn't actually used in tcc.  Fix: remove the
#include stmt?

  * strtold is unsupported.  Changed it to strtod just to get a
compile working, but this one looks like a requirement, so we'd need
to ship an implementation.

-gregg