Re: [Tinycc-devel] MINGW compilation failure

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] MINGW compilation failure
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 13:37:52 -0500

*shrug* I can't test windows, but if somebody tells me about a bug I might be
able to fix it...

On Friday 31 August 2007 12:08:07 pm Hanzac Chen wrote:
> Yes, it happens really, and it should use `int' instead of `DWORD'.
> > gcc -O2 -g -Wall -fsigned-char -Os -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2
> > -march=i386 -falign-functions=0 -fno-strict-aliasing -DLIBTCC -c -o
> > libtcc.o tcc.c
> > tcc.c: In function `tcc_relocate':
> > tcc.c:8773: `DWORD' undeclared (first use in this function)

Let's see, according to "hg annotate tcc.c", line 8773 comes from checkin 380,
which is one of the ones Fabrice did:

http://landley.net/hg/tinycc/rev/380

Might have been after the last release, though...

Um, this is in an #ifdef WIN32, so I assumed that datatype was windows
specific.  If you want me to make any changes inside an #ifdef WIN32,
somebody who knows that platform will have to tell me what they are.

Could I get confirmation that changing it to "int" fixes things?

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.