Re: [Tinycc-devel] Today's bug...

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Today's bug...
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 06:33:14 -0500

On Thursday 06 September 2007 5:59:15 am Joshua Phillips wrote:
> Why can't we set __GLIBC_HAVE_LONG_LONG, since we do indeed have
> support for long longs?

Because I don't want to hardwire a macro with the string "GLIBC" into tcc?
(I've used it against uClibc before, it doesn't depend on a specific C
library...)

It seems that the right thing to do is set __STDC_VERSION__ to show we have
c99, which I did, although now includes of regex.h are barfing.  This might
be a glibc bug, or might be that we need to understand "restrict", I'll play
with it in the morning...

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.