Re: [Tinycc-devel] Makefile dependencies with -M

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Makefile dependencies with -M
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 20:58:22 -0500

On Sunday 09 September 2007 12:18:01 pm Joshua Phillips wrote:
> Oops, that patch produces a warning, and it removes -Os from tcc's
> makefile. Here's the updated patch. Sorry :P

Hunk 4 of this patch doesn't apply to my tree, and looks nothing like the
current code, but according to hg annotate the last time this chunk of code
changed was commit 173 in 2002...

Also grep "too deeply" *.c finds no hits, but this hunk is trying to adjust
the whitespace on an error message saying "include nested too deeply".

Huh?

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.