Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is there any more stabler release of TCC?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is there any more stabler release of TCC?
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:18:29 -0500

On Friday 14 September 2007 9:35:05 pm ShangHongzhang 62185 wrote:
> Hi, all
>
>    Recently I want use TCC as a source code scanner for my project, so Im
> only concern with the part of semantic analysis. In this case, which
> release is more suitabler for me? any suggestion will be very appreciated.
> Thanks.

The most recent version of my mercurial tree at http://landley.net/code/hg is
the best one I know about.  You can grab a tarball of the source from the
links at the top of the page (zip, bzip2 or gzip format).

I have some things to merge into it this weekend, and after that I'll probably
cut a release on general principles.  Maybe early next week.

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.