Re: [Tinycc-devel] Newer tinycc repository?

From: Ivo
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Newer tinycc repository?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:24:28 +0200

On Saturday 27 October 2007 11:36, Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 04:32:12PM +0800, KHMan wrote:
> > The official repository is not Mercurial, I believe. There is no
> > reason to continue with another "fork" now, is there?
>
> Rob will probably maintain his own tree, just not here on this list, he
> will set up his own. And as he currently seems to be the only one who
> has the time, interest and knowledge to further improve tcc the offical
> repository will lag even further behind than it already does right now.

I don't think he will keep maintaining his own tree. He took his repo
offline and abandoned the whole idea of improving tcc up to the point it
can compile a basic Linux setup (kernel+uclibc+busybox). Looks like he's
moving on to the recently resurrected pcc (the old 7th Edition Unix
compiler from the seventies).

--Ivo