Re: [Tinycc-devel] Sample patch from Mercurial repository

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Sample patch from Mercurial repository
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:56:30 +0800

grischka wrote:
> From: "KHMan"
>> Attached is a sample patch based on the Mercurial repository.
>
> Thanks Mr. KHMan.
> I have committed this patch together with a Changelog entry to
> the TinyCC CVS at Savannah.

Oh, okay, I just checked the Savannah page and I won't bother
David Wheeler anymore. Thanks, David. :-) And thanks, grischka.

I will push patches to grischka, and check every few patches with
Ubuntu "make all", and the two trees should come together. Can't
promise total resolution, but I will put some time into this. At
worst, maybe we can do a big dump onto CVS. :-) Rob's changesets
include the LGPL clarifications, so I think at the very least
those should go into the CVS.

So, if someone wants to start a Mercurial or git repo, then
perhaps Seo's bundle will be a good start. Not trying to hide
Rob's huge contributions to tcc or anything, but I respect his
right to privacy and I'm sure his changesets will be welcomed on
the new repository.

I will work with grischka and report back to the list once in a
while. Hopefully this won't take too long.

Comments welcome,
--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)