Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC crashes on invalid structure reference

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC crashes on invalid structure reference
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 13:06:15 +0800

Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>> [snip snip]
> grischka, what is the state of the CVS sync?

grischka hasn't replied to this, so I'll say a few words. I have
sent grischka hg both export-style and log-style patches; he has
drawn up a preliminary classification list for the patches. I
haven't checked the Savannah CVS to see if there's anything new in
there yet.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)