[Tinycc-devel] Attempt to create a host on ShareSource failed

From: KHMan
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Attempt to create a host on ShareSource failed
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:56:07 +0800

Hi all,

I have tried to register a project on http://sharesource.org which
supposedly has Mercurial hosting but failed. The procedure won't
go past Step 1. Later I will try to check with the ShareSource
people on the problem.

Information used in the registration attempt:

shortname: mercurialtcc
fullname: TinyCC on Mercurial
license: GNU Lesser General Public License (GLGPL) (v2.1)

TinyCC on Mercurial is an unofficial Mercurial development
repository used by TinyCC developers, and acts as a patch feeder
to Fabrice Bellard's offical CVS TinyCC tree. TinyCC is a tiny C
compiler.

Perhaps someone else might have better luck. At least I have
tried. Suppose if I succeed in registering a project there, I will
immediately pass ownership to at least two people, since I know
little about running this thingy and about maintaining hg repos.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)