[Tinycc-devel] Re: Attempt to create a host on ShareSource failed

From: KHMan
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Attempt to create a host on ShareSource failed
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:16:21 +0800

KHMan wrote:
> [snip]
> Information used in the registration attempt:
>
> shortname: mercurialtcc
> fullname: TinyCC on Mercurial
> license: GNU Lesser General Public License (GLGPL) (v2.1)

I have submitted the above to ShareSource. Sorry about the
threading problem replying to my own posting; the mailing list
settings is correct on the FSF server but I am not receiving my
own posts.

Anyway, I actually tried "tcc-unofficial" but they filter out all
punctuation. So I figure mercurialtcc will suffice. I guess
ShareSource should actually use red for errors...

If it gets approved, I will look into importing Seo's bundle, then
completely transfer ownership to others. At least two persons, for
redundancy. At least in this way we will have a public hg host.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)