Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using resource files with tcc. How do I do that?

From: Knut Flock
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using resource files with tcc. How do I do that?
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:37:54 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all with constructive answers.

I have been looking for LinkRes2Exe but did not spot the link (LinkRes2Exe.zip) at the time.

Fred Weigel hinted that I could use the system linker. If someone could giva a quick sample on that it would be greate. Command used to get it working?

Appart form that I'm probably happy with the Linkres2Exe solution or will just go down the code only path.

Happy Coding
Uten