[Tinycc-devel] tcc's TODO list: bug with defines - already solved?

From: Joshua Phillips
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] tcc's TODO list: bug with defines - already solved?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:46:47 +0000

from TODO:
        - bug with defines:
            #define spin_lock(lock) do { } while (0)
            #define wq_spin_lock spin_lock
            #define TEST() wq_spin_lock(a)
it appears that this is already solved.
Defining these and invoking TEST() behaves as gcc with tcc -E, and it appears
to compile properly. tcc also compiles it properly at revision 338. Am I
missing something?

(sorry if I'm causing excess mailing list traffic)