Re: [Tinycc-devel] Current cvs does not build (_WIN32 missing) Here is a

From: Detlef Riekenberg
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Current cvs does not build (_WIN32 missing) Here is a fix.
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 23:58:45 +0100

On Do, 2007-11-29 at 14:04 +0800, KHMan wrote:
> > WIN32 is not defined on all Windows Compilers (PellesC as example),
> > so i decided to use "_WIN32", as documented on msdn:
> > ( http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/b0084kay(VS.80).aspx )
>
> I'll await comments. SDL does it like this:
>
> #if defined(WIN32) || defined(_WIN32)
> #undef __WIN32__
> #define __WIN32__     1
> #endif

> Anyone wants to contribute a definitive version for tcc? :-)

WIN32 is no option (to easy to get a duplicate; wrong namespace)
__WIN32__ is not documented on MSDN
_WIN32 is 3 byte smaller as __WIN32__

I prefer "_WIN32"

> The normalize_slashes() bit is not in the hg repository yet, so
> I'll wait for grischka to finish pushing from hg to cvs before
> bugging him about moving the necessary bits and pieces from cvs to hg.

My Makefile patch re-enabled "out of tree builds" and build all files
(libs / apps ) for all targets, but need an update
(out of sync, because of the different directories in tcc-hg)

Which dev-tree is the expected base for patches
(cvs or mercurialtcc)?

--

By by ... Detlef