Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows Graphics Library?

From: Hugo Rozas
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Windows Graphics Library?
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 05:10:11 -0500

Hi Cameron; Try the SDL and it works, at least the basic examples I compile.

I create a SDL.def and also link the SDL_win32_main.c with the Tests examples.

A little question : The Mingw32 static libs (*.a), are compatible with TinyCC?

I use the above schema because when linking the standart mingw SDL static libs ( libSDLmain.a & libSDL.dll.a ), the compiler (tcc) can't find the SDL functions.

Greats
Hugo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cameron Villers" <address@hidden>