RE: [Tinycc-devel] Libtcc bug ?

From: kwisatz haderach
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] Libtcc bug ?
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 22:21:49 +0000

Grischka, thanks for your quick answer.
It is the fix I tried when I found the problem. I should have mentioned it in my email. It doesn't work for all the functions.

if you replace the dummy function in my example by

void dummy()
{
    double f = 1.0;
    f++;
}

the problem is still there. There is still one register in use at the end. Same if you try to change the save_reg function.
And my knowledge of how TCC manages the FPU is too limited to find a better fix.