Re: [Tinycc-devel] Installing the Windows version...?

From: Kenneth Forsbäck
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Installing the Windows version...?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:40:52 +0200

Create a new folder for your TCC installation (e.g. c:\program
files\tcc\). Extract tcc.exe and tiny_impdef.exe to this folder, NOT
c:\program files\tcc\bin\! Then extract all but the bin folder.

Add c:\program files\tcc\ to your PATH environmental variable, and it
should work. Now you can evoke the tcc executable from any Command
Prompt without using full paths.

~ Kenneth