Re: [Tinycc-devel] Worm virus

From: Detlef Riekenberg
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Worm virus
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:47:15 +0100

On Mo, 2008-01-21 at 14:34 -0800, Gary Dumer wrote:
> All of the EXEs were created with TCC from CVS for WindowsXP.
>
> Gary Dumer wrote:  > AVG antivirus is detecting a WORM virus in all the EXEs
> on my WindowsXP.  > I'm using a recent version of TCC.    Ummm... what does
> it have to do with tcc?    --   Cheers,  Kein-Hong Man (esq.)  Kuala Lumpur,
> Malaysia

TCC is clean here.

Remember, that it is a common behavior for an active maleware,
that the malware-code is spread, when an executable is created on the
Disk.

Clean your complete system and everything should word as expected.

You can upload files to an online malware scanner.
(Example: http://virusscan.jotti.org/ )

--

By by ... Detlef