Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc-devel

From: Manoel Teixeira
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Tinycc-devel
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:53:21 -0200

 Where can I get the TinyCC download package?
 By the way,  I´ve compiled an old version using VS2005, generating code to
ARM, running on Windows Mobile, and it's  almost 100%. The only problem is
float.  The asm emitted is different of that generated by the MS. The one
generate by TinyCC does not work. Is there some patch to that?
 Thanks,
  Manoel