Re: [Tinycc-devel] How about the source code accepted as a inputstream

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How about the source code accepted as a inputstream
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:15:31 +0100

From: "Hanzac Chen":

> > Can you make a patch?

> Yes.

Fine, then I'll wait with the final release for your patch, since
that is a good feature to go in the one-liner announcement, like

    "TCC version 0.9.24 now supports the arm eabi and compilation from
     standard input."

Other suggestions anyone?

> I found it's already have a command line option "-pipe" but not implemented
> in the code. Shall we remove it? Is it for such function?

No, "-pipe" is a gcc option that it should use pipes instead of temporary
files between processes (pp -> cc -> as -> ld). TCC just ignores it for
compatibility I suppose (like -O*, -m* too).

--- grischka