RE: [Tinycc-devel] Using several instances of TCC?

From: rob rescorla
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] Using several instances of TCC?
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:47:40 +0000

Tangentially, I'd like to know how C fits into your application.
Given the computational workload in expressing the algorithm suggested by the
GA as C,
then all the effort of compiling that C to object code, I'd be surprised if you
saw any usefull
gain for using C.

You'd be better off generating an Intermediate code from the GA, and then
running that through register assignment.

--

Rob