[Tinycc-devel] Can use GIT

From: grischka
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Can use GIT
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:53:54 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks to Kirill Smelkov we have a public GIT repository now for our
favorite TinyC Compiler.

         http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

To get into practice with GIT, I pushed the last changes from CVS and
merged Daniel's work on ARM-target cross-compiling on top of it.

If GIT is not for you, everything can be found in good old CVS as well.
(If we didn't get another 12 emails it's because I disabled commit
notifications from Savannah for now),

--- grischka

Latest changes:

- fix isidnum_table for CH_EOF (-1) (grischka)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=2c6cd08

- Patch for DESTDIR installation (Adam Sampson)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=8f7e3f3

- Set VT_LVAL_xxx flags for function arguments in gfunc_prolog (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=2c657f6

- Runtime lib functions (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=12265da

- ARM related Makefile changes (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=e803967

- A prefix for default library/include search paths (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=256f6e6

- Allow to use libgcc instead of libtcc1 (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=15e0dc0

- Fix gv for long longs (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=e263ee3

- Optimize arithmetic with pointer to value on stack + constant (Daniel
Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=5a92536

- Force null pointer exception for code outside of a function (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=43a34d3

- Fix bitfields with non-int types and in unions (Daniel Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=3783b33

- Display error on statement expressions with complex return type (Daniel
Glöckner)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=a80acab

- update changelog (grischka)
  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git?a=commitdiff;h=7f51aa1