[Tinycc-devel] Where can I download an old version of tiny cc?

From: Leslie
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Where can I download an old version of tiny cc?
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:39:46 +0800

Hi,

I’m a newbie in compiler world, but I’m very interested in it, and very glad to meet with you guys here.

Please forgive my poor English, I’ll try my best to express myself clearly  : ).

I’ve been searching on the homepage of tinycc for an old version of it, but I only found the latest one, could anybody help me for some old version source code for my starting of this C Compiler?

Many thanks & regards,

Leslie Li