[Tinycc-devel] Mac OS X and TinyCC

From: Ryan Dary
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Mac OS X and TinyCC
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:38:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello! This is my first post of many to come. I'm on an adventure to learn more
about compilers, and TinyCC has caught my eye for a number of reasons. I look
forward to learning more!

I've downloaded the source and got it to compile with Xcode. From the
command-line I can use tcc to generate .o files. Since I'm building on my Mac,
I can't run the files, but I'm glad it is working this far.

My goal, next, is going to be running the binaries on Windows Vista and Windows
XP through Paralells Desktop for Mac.

I'm just getting started to go through the documentation that came with the tcc
download. I'll read through it thouroghly.

I guess I just wanted to say hi for now. I'm sure I'll have many questions as I
progress on my journey.

After I am able to execute the binaries on Windows, I'll start seeing if I can
figure out how to create binaries that will run on my Mac!

- Ryan