Re: AW: AW: [Tinycc-devel] Memory allocation and initialization of array

From: grischka
Subject: Re: AW: AW: [Tinycc-devel] Memory allocation and initialization of arrayswithdimension % 2 = 0
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 16:24:41 +0100

Alexander Egorenkov wrote:
I am not an expert in TCC, but does this mean that my patch is OK ?

I don't know.  Maybe not quite OK but in the right direction.
Actually I wonder what it means that a function named "type_size"
returns a negative value.

And will it be incorporated in the next TCC release ?
By the way, we use TCC 0.9.21 to generate bytecode for our virtual machine
and TCC 0.9.21 has the same bug.

Alex.
Regards.