Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc within uclibc toolchain

From: Harri Haataja
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc within uclibc toolchain
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 00:19:20 +0200

2009/1/5 Stefan de Konink <address@hidden>:
> I have a problem with tcc that makes it pretty useles for the purpose I want
> to use tcc for, as default compiler.
>
> The scope:
>
> bla.c:
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> int main(int argc, char* argv[]) {
>        printf("hello world\n");
> }
>
> tcc -o test bla.c
>
> ./test
> bash: ./test: No such file or directory

Funny. How do these things look:
file test
ldd test
ls -l test

> tcc -static -o test bla.c
> ./test
> Segmentation fault

You could try running that in a debugger to see more about the segfault.

> tcc -run bla.c
> hello world
>

> The current uclibc I have installed is 0.9.30.
>

> Could anyone give a hint want could go wrong, or what I should provide more
> to have a more useful bug report?

No idea if any of that will help :)

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right