Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?

From: Daniel Glöckner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Is the CVS repository dead yet?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:10:32 +0100

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 05:05:09PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> On Thursday 12 March 2009 16:20:28 Marc Andre Tanner wrote:
> > grischka and Daniel you are the ones who actually committed code during the
> > last few months, what do you think?

I'm fine with whatever RCS is used.
It's not like I touch the code on a daily basis..
And as has been mentioned the last time this issue came up, one can
easily keep a local git tree in sync with cvs.

> Grischka put out the last release, therefore Grisckha is the maintainer.

Grischka as well takes care of mirroring cvs on http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git
He encourages others to push their patches on the mob branch there.
If you have problems with cvs, just ignore it and use the git repo.
It's just the official links that have not been updated.

  Daniel