Re: [Tinycc-devel] split tcc.c

From: Hanzac Chen
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] split tcc.c
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:09:40 +0800

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:29 PM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
Hanzac Chen wrote:
Actually, I don't like tccmain.c. It seems that it's only for the existence of libtcc, but while not moving out the commonly shared code for libtcc & tcc?

Not sure what you mean.  The point of tccmain.c is that it does
NOT share code with libtcc, and that tcc can be build by linking
tccmain.o with libtcc.a (.so/.dll).

We could rename tcc.c to libtcc.c and tccmain.c to tcc.c.  It would
make sense, just then tcc.c would #include libtcc.h, while libtcc.c
would #include tcc.h, unless we rename tcc.h to something else.

It will be better I think. Sorry for that I didn't express clearly.