Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 72, Issue 27

From: Anton Rolls
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Re: Tinycc-devel Digest, Vol 72, Issue 27
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:11:52 +1000

You're right. When I browse to that webpage I also see
the strange character, encoded in the page source like this:

It might be a problem with the software at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive
but that would seem strange as it serves many mail lists
and some of them are non-English.

-Anton.

address@hidden wrote:

The message was right in my mail client. I found the problem when reviewing the message in the devel archives. Just check this:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2009-04/msg00106.html

    From: Anton Rolls <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>

    I did not see any strange characters in your