Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem Running http://fc-solve.berlios.de/ after com

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem Running http://fc-solve.berlios.de/ after compiled with lcc
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 11:51:33 +0200

Shlomi Fish wrote:
So either there's a bug in tcc or in
Freecell Solver, which is unlikely, because it compiles fine with gcc
and with MSVC.

Thanks for your work on tcc, and any light you can throw about this problem.

Well, I'm afraid there is no light until we know first what lines
from your program don't behave as they should. The fc looks complex
enough that if anyone then you will be able to find out.

--- grischka