[Tinycc-devel] Antivirus headaches

From: vijay mohan
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Antivirus headaches
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:47:19 +0530

Hi,
   9.25 is giving me a lot of headaches with AVG. Nearly every other compilation results in the exe created being identified as a worm (Nuwar.L). Checking with online scan services like virustotal shows that some other av also 'identify' the exes as trojan.crypt.xpack.gen.
  Iam getting such messages even when i compile examples of the disphelper library or minforth. Iam able however to run the files without compilation. All this is very frustrating. Can anyone give me a practical solution?
vijay