Re: [Tinycc-devel] weird error message.

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] weird error message.
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:49:01 +0200

Sam Watkins wrote:
I switched to the "mob" branch and commited it locally, but the push
fails:

  $ git push
  fatal: unexpected EOF

git push ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/tinycc.git mob:mob

This means:
    git push <repo-address> <local-branch>:<remote-branch>
Maybe you can configure it such that just "git push" works too
but I'm too lazy to figure it out.

Someone should update the tinycc homepage to point at the git.or.cz
repository, not the savannah "CVS" one (actually git) which does not
include the branches.

That looks like a good idea. I'll try that eventually.