Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using TCC as a backbone for our compiler

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using TCC as a backbone for our compiler
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 01:56:01 +0200

Jerome St-Louis wrote:
Sorry I'm not sure I follow this ? Which mismatches are you talking
about? (Did you look at produced eC intermediate C files which gives
out tons of GCC warnings hehe?)

Well I was looing into your "balls" and "fractals" samples and
also compiling the IDE (on Win32).  Basically things seem to work.

TCC needed some fixes/adjustments though.  There are two patches
attached, one for tcc-0.9.25 and one for ecere-0.44d1.

To get started, run "tiny_impdef ecere.dll" in the directory where
ecere.dll is,  and set tcc as compiler in the IDE's Global Options.

It is very likely that there are more bugs.  It would be your
turn then to find them and our's to fix them, if we can ;)

--- grischka