Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc and declaring arrays.

From: Ammar James
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc and declaring arrays.
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:30:54 -0400

In sectino 6.5.7.2 of the Standard, I believe it states that variable
length arrays (VLAs) are supported as long as they are not in
file-scope.

But maybe someone can check out Example 4 and give me a better
explanation. I don't think its perfectly clear where and what I am
allowed to do. Let alone what tcc is striving to do...

Thanks.