[Tinycc-devel] Supporting $(DESTDIR) in the tcc Makefile.

From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Supporting $(DESTDIR) in the tcc Makefile.
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:23:54 +0300

Hi all!

The Mandriva tcc .src.rpm ships with a patch that adds $(DESTDIR) to
the tcc Makefile. What DESTDIR does is allow placing the resultant
files under a destination directory at compile time. This is useful
for RPMs and other packages that pacakge files from a target directory
into their places in /usr/bin/ , /usr/lib etc.

In 0.9.25 this patch broke, and I had to fix it. As a result, I'm
sending you the patch here for inclusion and maintenance to prevent
further frustration.

Regards,

      Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.