[Tinycc-devel] Program Entry Point

From: Tiago O.
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Program Entry Point
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 15:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

How can I use a custom function as entry point? I tried to write my own
_start/_winstart functions, but I don't know if I'm making it right, because I
have obtained some weird errors.

If I define _start function without/before defining _winstart when compiling
console app, tcc shows an error message:

tcc: _start not defined

Moreover, if I define _winstart function without/before defining _start at
compiling a GUI app, tcc shows error message:

tcc: _winstart not defined

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com