Re: [Tinycc-devel] Working on new features

From: Frédéric Feret
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Working on new features
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 19:15:22 +0200

Good work.  Can you push this on our "mob" branch?

Some questions:
- is the rename from IMAGE_ to PECOFF_ really necessary?
- can you preserve the directory structure?
- can you split the changes into separate commits, say one
  for 16-bit assembly, one for x86_64, and so on. (not a big
  deal but would be nice)

Thanks,

--- grischka

Hi grischka,

> I use TCC to compile TCC. I tried to compile it with PE support under Windows, and I obtained some error messages, due to a conflict with the IMAGE_* structures defined in winnt.h.
So, I renamed IMAGE_* to PECOFF_* and removed #ifndef IMAGE_NT_SIGNATURE.
With these changes, I could compile correctly TCC under Windows with TCC.

> I will use the latest sources of TCC to re-implement the changes I made. And I'll make
a patch between features additions.

> The changes will be in the "mob" repository, but I really do not see how you do it. I'm typing "/git fetch git://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git mob:pub-mob"/, and that does not work! / :-(
/Help, please!/

/Best regards,
Tommy