Re: [Tinycc-devel] Working on new features

From: Frédéric Feret
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Working on new features
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:56:03 +0200

This completely broke writing executables.

I suggest you typedef the TCC_OUTPUT_FORMAT_x enum and the TCC_OUTPUT_x
enum, adjust TCCState accordingly (to use these two types) and recompile.
Not for me. ELF binaries createdby my TCC are valid. But adding a TCC_TARGET_BINARY
option is a good idea. I'll work on that.

-- Frédéric