RE: [Tinycc-devel] C Exception Handling: Any takers?

From: Mikael Lyngvig
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] C Exception Handling: Any takers?
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:28:33 +0200 (CEST)

Erhm, how do you push your ideas to the ISO Committee?  Can you point me
in that direction?  (You can email me directly at address@hidden, if
you want to reply to this question :-)

BTW, I've taken my idea to the LLVM mailing list and don't plan on
disturbing you guys any further.  Thanks for your time reading my paper!

Sincerely,
Mikael Lyngvig