Re: [Tinycc-devel] Changed the name of a exported function.

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Changed the name of a exported function.
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 21:40:23 +0100

Hi, when compiling using GCC the function gets exported as it's named (well,
mangled) but then compiling with TCC its name has an underscore before it:

__declspec(dllexport) LRESULT CALLBACK LowLevelHook(int nCode, WPARAM
wParam, LPARAM lParam)

If GCC it's address@hidden, TCC makes it address@hidden

It is a say deviation of GCC from its promise to be compatible with MSVC object
format.

I call the function from the main program, so I always looked for
address@hidden Is there any way to make it portable? To export it without
the underscore?

You could change this line in TCC's put_extern_sym2() function:
   sprintf(buf1, "address@hidden", name, FUNC_ARGS(attr));

Thanks.