Re: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 19:14:32 +0100

ketmar wrote:
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:42:45 +0100
"Christian Jullien" <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm using headers from tcc.
Thanks for your suggestion, I'm not trying to fix my code which is
already fixed (easy) I'm trying to contribute to improve tcc by
fixing the problem itself.
sure. i'm just trying to point the possible source of the problem.
knowing the source is a great part of solution.

also, tcc uses minGW headers on windows, afair. maybe defining built-in
__GNUC__ 3 or disallowing macro processor to define macro
with name __attribute__ can be an easy fix for this problem.

It is more trivial: it is not implemented. tcc sees the "aligned"
attribute, but there is no code and not even a field to store it
in a typedef.

So basically you need to invent something, such as:
- Store the alignment in the typedef symbol (somehow)
  (that is in decl() at line "if (btype.t & VT_TYPEDEF) {")
- Get it back from a typedef symbol into the attribute
  (that is in parse_btype() at line "typedef_found = 1;")

--- grischka