RE: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] jmp_buf align problem on win64
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:11:02 +0100

Ooooh! I understand.
I spent many time in parse_attribute, parse_btype and some other functions
to wonder why __atribute__, which is correctly read, was not propagated up
to code generation.

While debugging, I had the impression that information was lost from
AttributeDef until I gave up due to lack of time.

Well, thanks for explanation; if I was ready to try to fix it, I'm not sure
I have the time to implement it. Sorry.

Anyway, thanks for your good job and your support.

Christian